Friday, May 28, 2010
Shelby getting her awards- perfect attendance/AR/citizenship/ diploma
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
This is what I saw when I went to get the girls' laundry basket tonight. My sweet baby girl surrounded by everything she loves. Lyndsey wants so badly to be "big" like Shelby and can't stand that she's just not at that stage in life yet. This picture encompasses all that is Lyndsey... So what exactly does she have in the bed you might ask?
- soccer ball- the sport I hope she loves as much as she wants to play
- tooth fairy pillow- she wants to loose her teeth like Shelby
- I Love Animals book- she spelled "zoo" by herself to me today :)
- monkeys storybook- she's my little climber
- St. Patty's day bear- the day she was born
- Tinkerbell pillow- her favorite fairy
- Happy Flower bedding- her bestest bed
- beanbag elephant- her favorite zoo animal
Monday, May 24, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Showing her new smile to Mommy when she got home!
I have one losing teeth, one wishing she could lose her teeth, and one getting teeth all at the same time!!