Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Go Big Red!

Shelby had a blast at cheer camp! She spent Saturday morning with her friends, Maddie, Kenslee and Grace, learning cheers at the high school. I bought the DVD of the cheers/chants/dance so Shelby could practice before the performance. She took it very seriously and practiced alot with Lyndsey right by her side. Tonight they performed at the JV boys basketball halftime. She did AWESOME! I think her daddy was her biggest fan (even over Momma) :) I definitely think it's going to be something she'll want to do again. Even Lyndsey was cheering beside me in the stands...it was hilarious! Kenslee, Grace, and Shelby cheering happily

Dancing/cheering to the band music


Lyndsey doing the "pretty girl" move to one of the cheers
Go Big Red!
As much as "Go Big Red!" is not part of my vocabulary, I guess I'm going to have to get used to it. I'll still be a Wildcat at heart but my babies will be Tigers so I'll have to learn to cheer for them too...

No comments: